Upcoming Information:World League Water Polo 08.01.2021
Time: 12:15 pm
Watch here >>>Montenegro v Croatia live
Online here >>>Montenegro vs Croatia live
Montenegro v Croatia LIVE Stream#
Short Preview In this match Montenegro is a favorite.
Last 11 head-to-head matches Montenegro won 1 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 10 matches and goals 80-108.
Other matches previews, predictions, analytics:
Italy - Hungary match overview, prediction&tips
The possibility to win in this match is almost balanced for both teams.
Last 10 head-to-head matches Italy won 4 matches, drawn 2 matches, lost 4 matches and goals 96-90.
Indianapolis - Buffalo match overview, prediction&tips
Indianapolis has a chance of div. round (25%), has a small chance of conf. champ (6%), has a very small chance of super bowl (3%), has a very small chance of win league (1%).
Buffalo has a good chance of div. round (75%), has a good chance of conf. champ (55%), has a chance of super bowl (29%), has a chance of win league (16%).
In the last matches we may see a scene of defeats of two teams.
Recently opponents have a series of guest games.
In this match Indianapolis is a favorite.
Last 7 head-to-head matches Indianapolis won 3 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 4 matches and goals 144-133.
Including matches at home between the teams Indianapolis won 2 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 2 matches and goals 82-56.
ASVEL Basket - Anadolu Efes Pilsen match overview, prediction&tips
Recent matches ASVEL Basket is playing mutable (in the last 5 games wins - 3).
Anadolu Efes Pilsen is in a first-class shape now (in the last 5 games wins - 4).
ASVEL Basket could have advantage in physics - more days for rest in last days.
Recently ASVEL Basket have a series of home games.
In this match Anadolu Efes Pilsen is a favorite.
Last 4 head-to-head matches ASVEL Basket won 0 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 3 matches and goals 226-263.
Including matches at home between the teams ASVEL Basket won 0 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 84-90.